Stertil UK Ltd recognises the need for sustainable development and continually aims to improve the environmental effect of its activities. To achieve this we will;
Establish sound environmental management by;
- Meeting or improving upon relevant legislative, regulatory and environmental codes of practice.
- Developing objectives that target environmental improvements and monitor performance by regular review.
- Considering any environmental issues in the decision-making process.
- Developing a relationship with suppliers and contractors so that we all recognise our environmental responsibilities.
- Educating staff so that they carry out their activities in an environmentally responsible manner.
Provide for the effective use of resources by;
- Promoting waste minimisation by recycling or finding other uses of by-products whenever economically viable.
- Promoting the efficient use of resources, energy and fuel throughout the company’s operations.
- The communities in which we work.
- The government, regulatory bodies and other interested parties with shared vision of being a good and trusted neighbour.