We are a worldwide organisation that provides products such as commercial vehicle lifts for the automotive industry, Loading Bay projects, as well as being one of Europe's leading prestige vehicle distributors with relationships with companies such as vehicle manufacturers and major bus operators. The successful candidate must have a strong mechanical / electrical engineering background with demonstrable working experience with vehicle lifts, hoists or similar equipment and be very familiar with hydraulics.
- You will be required to visit customers in order to carry out the required task specified i.e installation, service or commissioning of vehicle lifts within garages, commercial vehicle workshops, bus workshops and coach workshops.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the equipment and machinery has been installed as per the drawings and to the customer specification and requirements.
- Fault finding and investigation on breakdowns, replace necessary parts and then ensure that the equipment is in good working order once repaired and carry out the relevant tests.
- Provide efficient customer support on all sites directed to attend. Provide a professional service to all customers both internally and externally at all times.
- Adhere to all health and safety procedures as outlined by the company and customers sites.
- Complete all paperwork and maintenance logs ensuring that everything is kept up to date.
- Please note that for the first 4-8 weeks you will be shadowing an engineer from another area therefore you must be prepared to travel wherever needed.
- After training you will be covering the South West & South Wales so you must be flexible in regards to travel and be prepared for overnight stays when necessary which could be up to 4 nights per month.
- It is essential that the successful candidate will have a mechanical / electrical engineering background with experience in hydraulics and ideally hold a recognised qualification.
- Strong background within a similar role.
- Full product training will be provided.
- Full driving license.
- Electronics background would be an advantage although not essential.
- Prepared to undertake necessary training in order to succeed in the role.
- Good working knowledge of vehicle lifts / hydraulic lifts or similar equipment.
- Please note that this is a field-based role so flexibility is required, you will also be covering a wide area so will have to stay overnight on occasion.
- 20 days holiday (rising to 25 with length of service) plus 8 statutory days.
- Company vehicle provided, mobile, laptop and company expenses.
- Monday – Friday (50hrs per week)
- Opportunity to grow within a fast-moving environment.
- Company pension scheme.
- Access to discounts to over 800 online and high street retailers.
To Download the Full description in a 'PDF' version of this document, please click HERE
In the first instance, for further information contact us on 0870 770 0471 or - Email Us