The main purpose of this role is to carry out maintenance on a wide range of Stertil products as well as those of our competitors in accordance with comprehensive schedules of maintenance and compliance checks. During your employment, you will embark on a monitored and tracked training plan the aim of which, is to progress you to engineer status, subject to regular performance reviews. You will drive a fully equipped company vehicle and be provided with a fuel card for business use, float and trade account cards as appropriate together with a mobile phone and tablet. Company uniform is also provided together with all mandatory PPE. Below is a broad over view of the requirements for the role, these are not exhaustive and can change to suit the needs of the department / Stertil business.
• Attend customer premises and carry out routine maintenance.
• Demonstrate excellent customer facing skills at all times.
• Possess good communication skills.
• Complete job tickets on an electronic device or manual work records.
• Generate repair quotations using pre-prepared templates.
• Complete site audits for additional and new equipment.
• Work to timelines set by the maintenance coordinator.
• Provide regular progress updates to the maintenance coordinator.
• Some overnight stays will be expected and a meal allowance is provided.
• Demonstrate willingness and flexibility in all aspects of the role.
• Use of your own hand tools is expected.
• A minimum of 2-years’ experience working on Industrial Doors and Loading Bay Equipment either as a ‘mate’ or working individually.
• Minimum 21 years of age. • Excellent time keeping
• Hold a UK driving licence (checks will be undertaking prior to commencing employment)
• Hold IPAF, CSCS or relevant industry recognised training competencies.
• Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
|Expiry Date for Applications||Open|
|Job Type||Maintenance Engineer Role|
|Post type||FT 40 Hours per week + OT|
|Salary band||Dependant on experience|
|Commission||Payable after probationary period|
|Holidays||20 days (1yr) 23 (2yr) 25 (3yr) + Bank Holidays|
|Line contact||Maintenance Coordinator / Senior Engineer|
In the first instance, for further information contact us on 0870 770 0471 or - Email Us