The main purpose of this role is the administration of all aspects of raising quotations and estimates for repairs and
spare parts. The role includes receiving quote requests from our field-based engineers, service sales team and our
customers. You will be required to obtain pricing for parts from our factories and 3rd party suppliers ensuring
business profit targets are maintained and to negotiate with customers with regard to price as required. The role
requires a well organised methodical approach to work, accuracy and a person with excellent commercial awareness
and attention to detail. Staff will be actively encouraged to suggest improvements in current working processes and
are required to be flexible in their approach to meeting the departments ever changing requirements as a result of
constant process development in a fast-paced environment. You will form part of our Help Desk team within the
overall service department set-up.
• Receiving enquiries from our customers, resellers, engineers and service sales team via email.
• Monitoring our Help Desk email for quotation requests or queries.
• Answering incoming telephone calls.
• Assisting customers on any quotation queries to resolve in a timely manner.
• Contacting customers to clarify quotation requirements.
• Contacting engineers to ascertain information relating to quotes requested.
• Contacting our factories and suppliers for repair components or spare parts.
• Using our supplier portals to generate product repair estimates.
• Generate and issue quotations to customers in line with our SLAs and KPIs.
• Updating repair and spares trackers to ensure visibility of lead-times through to delivery.
• Ensuring POs received are forwarded to the correct team member to convert.
• Raising Pro-Formas for customer spares orders.
• Liaise with our factories and manufacturing partners for delivery updates.
• Arrange onward delivery.
• Raising purchase orders
The above is an outline of the role that may be subject to change and review from time to time to suit the overall
needs of the department and the business.
- Educated to an above average standard in Maths & English
- Evidence of IT experience with the use of Word and Excel
- Ability to manage multi task to a set time scale in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience of working in a customer serviced focused environment
To Download the Full description in a 'PDF' version of this document, please click HERE
In the first instance, for further information contact us on 0870 770 0471 or - Email Us