Stertil UK Ltd is part of the Stertil Group, a worldwide company, specialising in developing, producing and marketing loading bay equipment, industrial doors and vehicle lifts. Established in the UK in 1960 the Company are market leaders in product quality and excellent after sales care.
Due to ongoing business expansion an opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator to join our busy Service Team based at our Head Office in Northampton.
The main purpose of this role is the administration support of all aspects of the Service Office. Staff are actively encouraged to suggest improvements in current working processes and are required to be flexible in their approach to meeting our customer needs. Below is a broad over view of the requirements for the role, these are not exhaustive and will change to suit the needs of the business.
• Answering incoming telephone calls / enquiries / messages and directing these within the business
• Invoice processing / billing / proformas / invoice queries
• Collating Engineers timesheets and reporting overtime claims
• Administration support to the service team as needed
• Franking post and filing
• Customer account creation
• Educated to an above average standard in Maths & English
• Evidence of computer literacy. Microsoft / Word / Excel use of spreadsheets
• Evidence of customer service experience
• Ability to manage multi tasks to a set time scale
Applications, enclosing a CV and covering letter stating why you feel that you are suitable for the position, to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the closing date of 12th May 2020. If you have not received a response within 7 days of the closing date your application has been unsuccessful. Stertil are an equal opportunities employer.