The main purpose of this role is the administration and management of all aspects of the service offered to our customers. The role includes taking customer orders, issuing work to engineers, closing jobs and invoicing. You will be required to assess individual agreements / jobs for business profit targets and negotiate with customers with regard to price. The role requires a well organised approach to work, accuracy and a person with commercial awareness. Staff will be actively encouraged to suggest improvements in current working processes and are required to be flexible in their approach to meeting the departments ever changing requirements as a result of constant process development in a fast-paced environment.
• Raising jobs on the Eagle Field Assist Management System accurately- using questioning techniques to make sure the right discipline is sent to the job required.
• Allocating, confirming & deploying reactive jobs to engineers appropriately. Make sure the engineers have their schedule in advance.
• Attention to detail, by optimising the use of engineer’s time by careful and efficient planning and correct allocation of time, equipment and skillset, minimising downtime and wasted journeys
• Ensuring engineers complete the emergency call-out jobs on their tablet and the job is closed on the system.
• Understanding the changes & status of each job through the FMS system.
• Ensuring that the service levels of emergency call outs are monitored & are achieved (and exceeded where possible)
• Maintaining and updating the in-house customer database
• Rescheduling revisits for customers to ensure the completion of jobs as quickly as possible should we need to return to the site.
• Allocating & deploying the customer's outstanding repair works that are required to be carried out.
• Monitoring & acknowledging completed works from the engineers.
• Managing the jobs efficiently with accurate job notes on the system. To allow them to be invoiced correctly to the correct organisation
The above is an outline of the role that may be subject to change and review from time to time to suit the overall needs of the department and the business.
- Educated to an above average standard in Maths & English
- Evidence of computer literacy in Word and Excel
- Evidence of previous scheduling experience preferred
- Ability to manage & multi task to a set time scales in a fast-paced environment
To Download the Full description in a 'PDF' version of this document, please click HERE
In the first instance, for further information contact us on 0870 770 0471 or - Email Us